For the following questions, you are given with two statements with some data. Decide whether the given data in the statements are appropriate to answer the questions. The answer is correct:
1) If Statement I alone is appropriate but Statement II alone is not appropriate.
2) If Statement II alone is appropriate but Statement I alone is not appropriate.
3) If both statements I and II together are appropriate but neither of statements alone is appropriate.
4) If each statement alone is appropriate.
5) If Statement I and II together are not appropriate.
Q1. Ten kids are eating their lunch. What is the average age of the ten kids?
a) The average age of the six younger kids is 4 years.
b) The average age of the four older kids is 8 years.
Q12. If two trains are 80 yards and 85 yards long respectively, what are the speeds of the two trains? Take up that the former is faster than later.
a) 7.5 seconds is the time they take to pass each other when they run in opposite direction
b) 37.5 seconds is the time they take to pass each other when they run in same direction
Q3. Can you find out the probability of two men and one women chosen to form a secret organization are all Indians?
a) Four men and Three Women are present in total
b) Three of them are Indians
Q4. If you are given with a metal comprising of 200 cm3 volume, how many right circular cylinders can you craft out of it of equal size?
a) The height of the cylinder and diameter are equal
b) The slant surface of every cylinder is 45 square centimeters
Q5 We have a four litres solutions of sodium chloride and water which consists of A litres of Sodium Chloride and B litres of water. How many litres of sodium chloride are present in the solution?
a) A/4 = 3/8
b) B/4 = 5/8