An ice-cream seller visits Jacksonville every evening. In the town, the odd numbered houses and the even numbered houses are built on the opposite sides of the street respectively.
On a particular day, 5 children living in the first 5 houses buy ice-cream from the seller. All of them take different flavor and topping. Can you find out which child lives in which house and ordered which ice-cream with which topping with the help of the following clues?
1. Chunky lives between the child who bought the Raspberry topping and the child who bought pineapple ice cream.
2. Andy, whose house has an even number, bought the grape topping. Stef does not live next to Andy.
3. The chocolate ice cream had no topping.
4. The child who lives in house number 2 had the mixed fruit ice cream. The child in house number 3 did not have raspberry ice cream.
5. Chunk had orange ice cream. He hates orange grape.
6. The child who had the walnut topping lives in house number 5. Brand does not live in house number 4.
Please note that the odd numbered houses and the even numbered houses are located on the exactly opposite sides of the street.