It's a maths magical square root series as :
Square root of number 121 is 11
Square root of number 12321 is 111
Square root of number 1234321 is 1111
Square root of number 123454321 is 11111
Square root of number 12345654321 is 111111
Square root of number 1234567654321 is 1111111
Square root of number 123456787654321 is 11111111
Square root of number 12345678987654321 is 111111111 (answer)
Tanu lives on the 13th floor takes the elevator down to the ground floor every morning and goes to her office.
In the evening, when she comes back on a rainy day , or if there are other people around in the elevator, she goes to her 13th floor directly. Otherwise, she goes to the 1oth floor and walks up three flights of stairs to his apartment.
In a guess game , five friends had to guess the exact numbers of balls in a box.
Friends guessed as 31 , 35, 39 , 49 , 37, but none of guess was right.The guesses were off by 1, 9, 5, 3, and 9 (in a random order).
Can you determine the number of balls in a box ?
In front of you, there are 9 coins. They all look absolutely identical, but one of the coins is fake. However, you know that the fake coin is lighter than the rest, and in front of you is a balance scale. What is the least number of weightings you can use to find the counterfeit coin?
The answer is 2. First, divide the coins into 3 equal piles. Place a pile on each side of the scale, leaving the remaining pile of 3 coins off the scale. If the scale does not tip, you know that the 6 coins on the scale are legitimate, and the counterfeit is in the pile in front of you. If the scale does tip, you know the counterfeit is in the pile on the side of the scale that raised up. Either way, put the 6 legitimate coins aside. Having only 3 coins left, put a coin on each side of the scale, leaving the third in front of you. The same process of elimination will find the counterfeit coin.
- The water in tank1 will get filled up to the connectivity of tank1 and the tank2 and then it will start flowing to tank2.
- The water in tank2 will get filled up to the connectivity of tank2 and the -tank3 and then it will start flowing to tank3.
- The water in tank3 will get filled up to the connectivity of tank2 and the tank3 and then it will start flowing to tank3.
- As the outlet of tank3 and inlet of tank4 are not at the same level, water will continue to fill tank3 till the inlet of tank4.
- Now both the tank3 and tank4 fill simultaneously until both fill together.