- The water in tank1 will get filled up to the connectivity of tank1 and the tank2 and then it will start flowing to tank2.
- The water in tank2 will get filled up to the connectivity of tank2 and the -tank3 and then it will start flowing to tank3.
- The water in tank3 will get filled up to the connectivity of tank2 and the tank3 and then it will start flowing to tank3.
- As the outlet of tank3 and inlet of tank4 are not at the same level, water will continue to fill tank3 till the inlet of tank4.
- Now both the tank3 and tank4 fill simultaneously until both fill together.
Set the first switches on for abt 10min, and then switch on the second switch and then enter the room.
Three cases are possible
1.Bulb is on => second switch is the ans
2.Bulb is off and on touching bulb , you will find bulb to be warm
=>1st switch is the ans.
3.Bulb is off and on touching second bulb , you will find bulb to be normal(not warm)
=>3rd bulb is the ans.
In a recreational activity, you are given four different jars of 2 liters, 4 liters, 6 liters and 8 liters respectively with an unlimited water supply. Then you are asked to measure exactly 5 liters of water using them.
An old man in the village feels that his end is near. He calls his two sons to discuss about the land he owns and other properties. He tells them to have a race on their horses till the city border. The one with the slower horse will be rewarded with the entire property.
Both of them keep wandering here or there without any result as no one is filling to reach the border. Then they visit the wise man of the village and seek his advice. The wise men tells them something listening to which they jump on the horses and race as fast as they can till the city border.
Aishwarya Rai walks into a bank to cash out her check.
By mistake the bank teller gives her dollar amount in change, and her cent amount in dollars.
On the way home she spends 5 cent, and then suddenly she notices that she has twice the amount of her check.
You can place weights on both side of weighing balance and you need to measure all weights between 1 and 1000. For example if you have weights 1 and 3,now you can measure 1,3 and 4 like earlier case, and also you can measure 2,by placing 3 on one side and 1 on the side which contain the substance to be weighed. So question again is how many minimum weights and of what denominations you need to measure all weights from 1kg to 1000kg.
The ball will take infinite bounces before it is stopped. As per the question it will keep on bouncing half way up every time it hits the ground. But gravity will play its part at certain point of time which will make it stop.
Submit your Email Address to get latest post directly to your inbox.