Dr. Watson has a new card puzzle for Sherlock Holmes. He picks four cards out of the pack of 52 cards and lays them face down on the table. He offers four hints to Sherlock.
1) The left card can’t be greater than the one on right.
2) The difference between the first card and third card equals to eight.
3) None of the Ace is present
4) No face card has been included i.e. no queen king and jacks.
5) The difference between the second and fourth card is 7.
Sherlock smiles and tells all the four cards to Dr. Watson.
Can you tell the four cards?