You need to complete the series of riddles which are stated as :
1. You have a task to put a dinosaur in your cupboard ?
2. You have a task to put a tiger in your cupboard
3. Lion, the jungle king invites all the animals to his 22nd birthday party. Everyone single animal comes except for one animal, which one ?
4. There is small lake having deadly crocodile , you cannot go over it, you cannot go under it and you cannot go around it, how do you get across ?
1. We open the cupboard, put the dinosaur in the cupboard and close it.
2. We should open the cupboard, take the dinosaur out of cupboard, put the tiger in and close it.
3. The tiger, hes still in the cupboard
4. You swim across the lake as all the crocodile are at the party.
AS you can see the picture, all you have to do is analyze it and tell who all from the pictured people will die if the person at E pushes the round object to the slide on the slope. Keep in mind all the physics and the terrain while you analyze the things.
If you notice the animated gif, you know that D, C and B are going to die. D dies directly after coming in contact with the object, C dies after being thrust by the spikes of the see-saw and B dies with the blue ball.
But consider the situation that the person at E stands for Ebola. Eventually A dies as well.
Step1. Lets say y = x
Step2. Multiply through by x xy = x2
Step3. Subtract y2 from each side xy - y2 = x2 - y2
Step4. Factor each side y(x-y) = (x+y)(x-y)
Step5. Divide both sides by (x-y) y = x+y
Step6. Divide both sides by y y/y = x/y + y/y
Step7. And so... 1 = x/y + 1
Step8. Since x=y, x/y = 1 1 = 1 + 1
Step9. And so... 1 = 2
Step 5 is invalid, because we are dividing by (x-y), and since x=y, we are thus dividing by 0. This is an invalid mathematical operation (division by 0), and so by not following basic mathematical rules
100 cowboys are standing in a circle and are numbered from number 1 to 100. A deadly game is created in which the first person will shoot the next person (i.e.second person) and then need to pass the gun to the next person (i.e. Third person) and he will shoot the person to the next. This game will continue until one cowboy stays alive.
Jonathan has three boxes containing milk chocolates and dark chocolates. The problem is that all of them have been labeled incorrectly as follows.
Box1: Dark Chocolates
Box2: Milk Chocolates
Box3: Dark Chocolates and Milk Chocolates
How will he label all the boxes correctly by just opening one box?
It has been clearly mentioned that all the boxes are labeled incorrectly. If he opens the Box3, then he will get either Dark Chocolates or Milk Chocolates as it is labeled incorrectly. Let us suppose he finds Dark Chocolates in there. Now since all are labeled incorrectly, Box B A must contain Milk Chocolates and Box B must contain Milk Chocolates and Dark Chocolates.