Five potential donors are sitting on a bench from left to right outside the surgery room and are waiting for the doctor. Their ages are 6, 10, 31, 47 and 61. Their heights are 41, 49, 61, 66 and 75. Their weights are 41, 76, 97, 126 and 166.
All you have to do is determine the position, blood group, age, height and weights of each of them with the help of the following ten hints.
1. The person on the far right is 37 years older than Jimmy, and is 61 inches tall.
2. Jimmy weighs 56 pounds more than his height.
3. Alexandrio weighs 76 pounds and is 75 inches tall.
4. Justin is type AB and weighs 56 pounds less than Jimmy.
5. The person in the center is 10 years old, is blood type AO and weighs 97 pounds.
6. Andrew, who is the first, is 66 inches tall, and weighs 100 pounds more than his height.
7. The person who is blood type O, is 25 years older than the person to the left of them.
8. Kian is 61 years old.
9. The person who is blood type A, is 55 years younger than Kian and is not next to the person who is type AO.
10. The person who is next to the 10 year old but not next to the person who is 66 inches tall, is blood type B, and weighs 126 pounds.